Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sunny Spring Patio

Hello all dear Blogger friends and viewers
Its been a while I was so busy..that I could not post much of my thoughts here !
But now I am back..As spring is officially here..I was made plans today go for shooping at Home depot and look what I got...
I got some mini potting kits of basil and marigold and 2 plastic pots to plant rose,hibiscus and Basil or Tulasi as we say..It considered an scared and medical too.
I really so eager to see seeds grow fast and fill my patio with nice fragrance and colour.Keep checking to see how my seeds turned out into beautiful flowers!


3 comments:

Sudha said...

wow!...loving it already...looking forward to seeing a flourishing garden...:)

Sharon said...

lovely stuff! can't wait to see how it develops!

Preethi Prabhu said...

I would love to take a look at your finished spring patio :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails