Thursday, May 6, 2010

My 100th post and time to celebrate this summer with cool drinks!

Hello all buddies ,
Its my 100th post today and I am really glad with all the support comments from all the blogger buddies and also from random viewers of my blog.
I started my journey in the month of Jan 2010 when I was totally bored and I wanted to do something which gives me immense satisfaction for my work.
And my blog has given me all I wanted...so here we are pls virutally join me to celebrate the event .
As its summer time..and its already toooooooooo hot here in Dallas.I thought why not take the party outdoor and celebrate with lemonade and Mojito o(its a drink made of rum,mint and lemon).
Here are some outdoor entertaining inspiration ideas!
Here the Party beings cheers to all with this chilly Minty lemony Mojito!!
image courtesy:Pottery Barn

2 comments:

Sudha said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay! party time

Ethnic Indian Decor said...

thanks Sudha for all the comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails